While everyone knows that SmogHog electrostatic precipitators, manufactured by Parker Hannifin, are the industry leaders in ESP technology, the expense of the unit can sometimes be hard to justify. Here are seven cost-saving benefits of purchasing a SmogHog ESP unit.
1. Reduces Operational CostsOne of the biggest expenses when purchasing an industrial filtration system is replacement filters. Reusable electrostatic precipitator components can be removed, washed and replaced, eliminating the cost of replacement filters completely.
2. Drastically Improves Air QualityA SmogHog ESP system helps meet OSHA air quality standards by capturing hazardous pollutants, filtering them and then exhausting clean air back into your workspace.
3. Maintains Consistent AirflowBecause SmogHog electrostatic precipitators use charged ionized collection plates instead of disposable filters, it does not get clogged and maintains a consistent airflow without any user intervention or increase in HP needed to push the air through the unit.
4. Lowers Energy CostsBecause of this consistent airflow, the unit can work using less horsepower per CFM. It also saves energy by recirculating the clean, filtered “make-up” air back in the workspace. One other added benefit: a lower horsepower motor means quieter operation.
5. Improves Worker SafetyHaving clean air that meets, or even exceeds, OSHA air quality standards keeps your workers safer and more productive.
6. Reduces Cleaning and Maintenance CostsA SmogHog electrostatic precipitator reduces maintenance and cleaning costs by eliminating smoke, mist, and dust before it has a chance to settle on your equipment, floors, and other work surfaces.
7. Available in Numerous Installation OptionsSmogHog ESP units can be installed in many different ways. They can be mounted on the ceiling, be standalone units, or even connected to a dedicated service area through ductwork. Matrix Systems offers many flexible installation options to accommodate your specific needs, including a lack of floor space.
Matrix Systems Is Your Premier SmogHog ESP Provider to Northern California & NevadaWe not only sell SmogHog electrostatic precipitators, we repair them, provide ESP cell cleaning services, and provide our patented Matrix SP7 Detergent for automatic wash systems for these ESP units. For more information, please give us a call at either (510) 822-5167 for Bay Area customers, or (530) 273-5474 for Sacramento Valley and Northern Nevada area customers, complete our online contact form, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.