The SmogHog brand was one of the first commercial electrostatic precipitators on the market and consistently runs far ahead of the competition when it comes to using ESP technology to deliver a superior air pollution control solution. For the collection of oil smoke, coolant mist, and industrial process fumes, the SmogHog Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP) product line offers unparalleled efficiency, effectiveness, and long-term cost savings.
The Benefits of the SmogHog ESP Collector
You can always count on SmogHog to deliver superior results. Here are just a few of the benefits of the SmogHog ESP product line:
- Eliminates Hazardous Pollutants – Using the SmogHog’s leading-edge ESP technology, the electrostatic precipitator units capture pollutants from smoke, fumes and mist safely and provides clean air.
- Improves Worker Safety – By eliminating the toxic pollutants, your workers are protected, not only by assuring that your air quality meets or exceeds OSHA quality standards, but prevents these pollutants from settling on equipment and work areas improving the safety and cleanliness of these areas.
- Environmentally Friendly – Barrier filters are not only costly, but are bad for the environment. Avoid waste by with reusable electrostatic precipitator collection components which can be removed, cleaned and replaced when necessary.
- Reduces Energy Costs – Because the SmogHog ESP system does not use a barrier filter, it does not require a high-power blower to maintain air pressure through the system. This allows the unit to use less horsepower to filter air through the unit resulting in considerable energy savings for you.
- Multiple Installation Options – SmogHog electrostatic precipitator systems can be mounted directly on your machining center, serve as a stand-alone portable unit, be mounted to the ceiling, or even use an ambient air pollution control solution when these other options are impractical.
- Flexible Product Configuration –Systems from the SmogHog ESP line are very customizable. Depending on your unique requirements for air filtration, select different primary and after-filters. To minimize offensive odors, you can choose from a variety of SmogHog ESP system odor control filters. You can also customize your system with available secondary HEPA filters, remote blowers, remote status monitoring and control systems, and even fire suppression systems.
Select the Best SmogHog Electrostatic Precipitators from Matrix Systems
Let Matrix help you select the right ESP setup for you. Give us a call at either (510) 822-5167 for Bay Area customers, or (530) 273-5474 for Sacramento Valley and Northern Nevada area customers, complete our online contact form, or email us at email@example.com.