The DustHog is the ideal solution for delivering a cleaner and safer environment for you and your employees. This outstanding product is capable of virtually eliminating any concerns that you have regarding air quality in your workplace. It is also the ideal solution for achieving compliance with environmental regulations.
Our Portable Cartridge Dust Collector Options
The portable cartridge dust collector options that we offer here at Matrix Systems include the following:
- DustHog VF– Ideal for capturing dust at the source through the use of a small, ducted system.
- DustHog VB– Includes high-capacity dust drawers and a heavy-duty integrated work surface.
- DustHog VP– Perfect for applications where employees will be moving from one workstation to the next. Great for situations where large hoods are not an option.
Key Benefits of a Portable Dust Collector San Francisco
A few of the key benefits of choosing a portable dust collector include:
- Three configuration options for the V Series
- Simple installation
- Ready to use/assembled system
- Tool-free filter change-out that you can complete quickly
- Dust drawer with large capacity
- High-efficiency Nanofiber cartridge filter is available as optional
- An integrated downdraft bench
Portable Dust Collectors Are Ideal for These Applications
There is a long list of applications that are well suited for an industrial dust collector in San Francisco. These applications include:
- Material handling
Nanofiber Filtration Benefits Provided By DustHog Collectors
The nanofiber filtration offered by the DustHog Collector system provides benefits that include high efficiency, a lower pressure drop, and reduced emissions, to name just a few. Fewer pulse cleaning cycles, as well as longer filter life, are also key benefits.
We Are Ready to Provide You With a Consultation for Your Questions Today
Our team here at Matrix Systems is looking forward to taking your call today and answering all of your questions about our products. Our contact number here in the Bay Area is (510) 822-5167. Customers calling from the Sacramento Valley or the Northern Nevada region can reach us at (530) 273-5474. We also have a convenient online contact form available on our website and can be reached through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reach out to us today for your consultation from one of our friendly and knowledgeable team members.